Continulosser voor zout. 2: Theoretisch en experimenteel onderzoek naar het
genereren van de massastroom.
Report 95.3.TT.4443B, Transport Engineering and Logistics.
Following the mass flow (report 95.3.TT.4443A), this
report analyses the feeding part of a continuous unioader, being used by Akzo
Nobel for the transhipment of salt.
The analysis deals with the following items:
Conclusions referring to mass flow and operational aspects are given.
Furthermore, suggestions for improvement of the unloader's operation are
- determination of the bulk characteristics
- evaluation of the present components
- pre-design of a new feeding device based on model results
- alternatives for the feeding device
- evaluation of the present unloading strategy
Reports on Transport Engineering and Logistics (in Dutch)
, TU Delft